Booking request in case of a failure of the primary capacity platform or the connected systems of jordgasTransport
In case of a failure due to technical reasons of the primary capacity platform or the connected systems of jordgasTransport GmbH (JGT), JGT offers a process for urgent needed day-ahead capacity bookings which is described in the following text.
The booking request in case of a failure of the primary capacity platform or the connected systems has to be sent to our service provider Gasunie in standardized form. Please use exclusively the pdf-form which you can find in the Download area.
Please send the filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as to email@example.com under observance of the deadlines mentioned below. Please be aware that other requests, for example made by phone or via fax, cannot be followed. If you use only one of the email addresses mentioned above or another email address, the converting cannot be guaranteed. Requests for day-ahead capacities to JGT will be accepted during 11:00h until 18:00h (local time). Requests received before or after this time window cannot be followed. Allocation is carried out according to JGTs ability and without any guarantee on the basis of the chronological order of the binding requests received, at the regulated daily capacity tariff. In case of a failure of the primary capacity platform or the connected systems, JGT cannot check the availability of firm day-ahead capacity, so a booking request in case of a failure is only possible on interruptible basis. Requests on firm basis will be handled as such on an interruptible basis.
For the handling of your booking request there have to be verifiable problems at the IT-systems of JGT or the primary capacity platform. A proof of existing problems can be documented by sending the error message which was opened by our service provider BTC (IT-support PRISMA) for example. Please be aware that problems with the IT-systems of the shipper do not entitle JGT to handle the booking request. This are the summarized requirements for the consideration of your booking request:
- You are registered on the PRISMA primary (PRISMA) and activated by JGT.
- You use the standardized form, which you can find at the end of this text.
- The booking request refers to the following gas day, only day-ahead bookings will be booked by you.
- The request is provided for interruptible capacities.
- The capacity of the booking request will be implemented in a balancing group which is already implemented by JGT and which is clearly specified in the booking form by you.
- The filled form will be send by you to both email addresses, firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com in the time window between 11:00h and 18:00h (local time).
If the request is incomplete or incorrect it cannot be handled. If you notice an error in the request, the corrected request needs to be sent again and it will receive a new entry time stamp. After successful implementation you will receive a booking confirmation.